There are so many cleaning service providers available, but finding a good one can be challenging. The cleaning service that is least expensive may not be the best candidate for your business. Maybe their work is unorganized or sloppy. Likewise, the most expensive cleaning services may not make your space look pristine. Their employees may be careless with your belongings or rude to your employees. Finding the perfect commercial cleaning service may take a while, but will be well worth the effort you exert to find the right company for the job.
1. Determine exactly what you are looking for- You can hire someone to clean for you one time or on a regular basis. You also have the option of hiring a cleaning company or an individual cleaning person. Hiring a company is better if you have a large area you need cleaned all at once. Hiring an individual would be a good idea if you want regular cleaning, as it will allow you to get to know the person well.
2. Decide on your budget- The first time your place is cleaned will generally be the most expensive visit because the cleaner will have to perform a deep cleaning. Later visits will usually be less expensive since the cleaner will just do maintenance work.
3. Look for a service that you want to use- You can ask friends and family for recommendations, look up online or flip through phone book for names of cleaning service business. Individuals who are in cleaning business may post ads in the classified section of your local newspaper.
4. Call to set up an appointment- Most cleaning services will want to meet with you and see your business space before giving you a price quote. Make sure that you mention your budget to avoid scheduling an appointment with a company that is out of your price range. This will save you both precious time.
5. Find out if they are insured- Make sure that you inquire as to whether or not your cleaning service is bonded or insured. It may not seem important, but it is worthwhile to. While an uninsured cleaning service may give you the same level of cleaning, with an insured maid service, you have a guarantee that, if anything happens, you will not be held accountable. Finding an insured company is important in case an item in your space breaks during cleaning or in case the person cleaning is accidentally injured.
6. Interview your cleaners and have them evaluate your space- The person or company cleaning will want to do a walk-through. They will estimate the cost to clean your space based on its size, number of rooms and amount of cleaning to be done. You will have the chance to ask questions, like how long it will take to clean your home, whether you will have the same person cleaning each time, and cancellation policies.
Finding good office cleaning San Jose will require some amount of your time and a little effort. But in the end, though, when you find a good cleaning service company that fits your needs, these should all be worth the while.